Ans leads the way in security
Ans is designed around the core principles of security and data protection. And for good reason: every person and team using our product expects their data to be protected and secure. We understand how important the responsibility of safeguarding this data is to our customers, and we are proud to exceed the industry standard when it comes to protecting your institution and system users.
- Privacy by design and by default
- Data is stored redundantly in the Netherlands
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
- Passwords encrypted with bcrypt
- Internal and external security audits
- Access logging
- Two-factor authentication
Questions or issues?
If you think you may have found a security vulerability within Ans, please follow our responsible disclosure guidelines.